Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Motivation Monday

Do you ever have really weird dreams? ..... NO, I mean REALLY weird dreams.

Last night I dreamt that I was at the box (what Crossfit gyms are called) and decided I was going to climb the rope. So, I go and I start climbing it like a champ (that's how I knew I was dreaming) and I get not only to the top, but to the rafters. Everybody's calling for me to come down and I start to come down, but I slip and I start falling. Somehow I do a flip in the air (really dreaming, now) and land on my face on the floor. My neck isn't hurt, my back isn't hurt. But, I get up and my nose is definitely broken and all my teeth are gross and loose, but not gone. Then I cried in front of everyone. I'm afraid to break my nose, and lose my teeth, but really afraid to cry in front of people. Hmm.

But, I've been known to beat sharks to death with my flip flops in dreams, so there ya go. (One came swimming out of a car I was trying to buy from a lady. She was pretty keen to get rid of the car quick. Then I found out it was because it was full of water and a 10 foot Great White Shark. I had nothing else to kill it with, so my trust flip flop was my obvious choice, duh!) I may have had a high fever and strep throat when that happened.

How 'bout some motivational things to start your week?





























I'll see you here tomorrow for Tasty Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment