Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm coming down with something...

So, I keep checking my cheeks and forehead, but no fever. But, I've been to Crossfit 3 times this week and didn't go today and am genuinely disappointed in myself. Even though my goal for this week was to go 4 times and have Thursday as my off day, I felt like I could have done more.

Even yesterday our WOD was "Badger" and I scaled it to 20 squat cleans (55 lbs)  (1st round, power cleans on round 2,3) and 20 pullups (Jumping) and 400 m run. At the end I was totally beat, but felt like I could have done all the reps. So, this has to be good, right?



I must have drank the Crossfit Kool Aid. 


I was super proud of Grease Monkey yesterday. He kicked butt and took names...then left this sweat angel on the ground! LOL





And speaking of angels...
Abby and Mia went to a boarding place the other day to be evaluated so they can stay there while we're out of town. They were good girls so momma spoiled them with a hippo that Abby has commandeered and it's name is "Tuffy." Welcome to the family, Tuffy. 24 hours in and it's missing an ear, which is amazing considering my dogs. 

Crossfit tomorrow. Our coach told us to bring tall socks because rope climbs would be involved. 





4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm....the Rock, (drooling). He's so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... that gif is hilarious. I've just been sitting here staring at it for like 5 minutes. lol

    I know that look. "Um, yeah... suuuure" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...I stared at that gif for 5...okay, okay 10, NO...15 mins (head hung in disgust.)

    ReplyDelete