Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

I forgot

You know what I just remembered? Dr Pepper Lip Smackers!!!



YUM! Remember Lip Smackers necklaces?

You know what else I just remembered? 

This blog.... OOPS!

Tends to happen when you're pregnant and fish and chicken sound disgusting and it's all you can do to keep crossfitting until you're 7 months pregnant. I quit going after that because of all the ultrasound bills...and I couldn't tie my shoes anymore. And now we have a beautiful 6 week old baby girl. She's absolutely the light of my life!!!

Anyways...I'm going to try to get back to doing some recipes. I've already got a good paleo dessert recipe that I'm going to try to make this weekend while Grease Monkey is home on Sunday. We'll see if I can get to the grocery store between now and then. We'll also see if Ladybug (not her real name, don't worry) will let me step away for a bit. Hopefully I can get more on top of this until I can go back to crossfit. I'll get cleared next week, but the medical bills are pretty crazy, so I won't go back until those get under control. So, I'll post when I get a chance and let y'all know when that is. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment